From 1 April 2022 the following rules will continue to apply to the Documentation Centre:
- Please wear an FFP2 mask during your visit.
Further advice for your visit
- Please adhere to the distance rules and cough etiquette.
- If you feel ill, please refrain from visiting the centre.
- Please understand that visitors who have had contact with someone suffering from COVID-19 or an upper respiratory infection in the last 14 days are not allowed to enter.
- In case of non-compliance, all staff members of the Nazi Forced Labor Documentation Center may exercise domiciliary rights and issue reprimands.