- A visit to the exhibitions is only possible with mouth-nose cover. If you are unable to wear it due to a chronic respiratory disease, you are subject to an increased risk of infection.
- If you have had contact in the last 14 days with someone suffering from COVID-19 or if you yourself suffer from an upper respiratory tract infection, we ask you to postpone your visit to a later date in order to protect others.
- The minimum distance of 1.5 metres must be maintained to all guests and employees. Families, couples and persons living in the same household are exempt from observing the minimum distance. This regulation applies to a maximum of six persons.
- In the exhibitions, different limits apply to the maximum number of guests:
40 guests in "Nazi Forced Labour in the Daily Round"
20 guests in "Between Twp Stools"
10 guests in "Exclusion"
Should it be too busy, our guest service will inform you. In this case we ask for a little patience until you can visit the respective exhibition.
- Group formations should be avoided.
- For guided tours, workshops and other indoor events we are obliged to take your contact details. These include your name, full address and telephone number. The data will only be used for this purpose and will be destroyed after four weeks.